The Netherwork: Statistical Paralysis

The Netherwork: Statistical Paralysis
What is their analysis telling you about your concern for my copyright issues with their stars? I'm sure it's accurate.

(A politician is interviewed by a reporter.)

Reporter: Sir, what is your position on broadcasting regulations?

Politician: I think they're important. Broadcasters have a lot of power over the public mindset. They should be tightly controlled.

Reporter: A new poll has come out showing you to have only twenty percent popular support. Do you think it might be in connection to this policy?

Politician: I wasn't aware of of the poll. Are you sure it's accurate?

Reporter: (Angry) It's clear to see how you would have voted ten years ago, when my brother could have been spared a guilty verdict in his murder trial on the grounds of freedom of the press!

Politician: What do you mean? I wanted him spared.

Reporter: You did?

Politician: Yes, but there was too much evidence against him.

Reporter: And what if I decided to finish what he started?

Politician: I'd understand and look the other way.

Reporter: You know what? I was looking at this graph upside down! Sorry about that! You have eighty percent.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2018. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Shoot Me

The Netherwork: Flush with Enthusiasm

Girl Logic