Nettle the Wise Man: Confucius Don't know if I shared more than one of these last time, but I like writing them. I have an amusing time, nettling these philosophers. 5:29pm: I think I recall some of this from a past post after reading it over. I thought I only stumbled on the 'Village Goody Men' from the Analects last year, but I could have done so earlier. Please erase any outside posts which show too many similarities with my scripts. Host: What time is it? Better check the compass! It's time to Net-tle the Wise Man ! And I'm the host! (Cheers.) Our learned guest today is that fountain of fortune cookie proverbs, that guru of gurus, the ethereal Confucius! (Cheers. Seated at a table, Confucius bows from the neck.) Our contestants will compete to see who, by sheer nettling, can put this gentle sage through the most physically measurable torment over a carefully timed interval. The winner will take home a cash prize of twenty-five thousand dol...
Comments
Post a Comment