Anti Matter

Anti Matter
6:09pm:



4:40pm. I made a full video accounting of the videos on my page getting raped FOR THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OR SO, here on computer 1235 at my local branch. This time it looks like they left my portrait untouched and just focused on the videos. Where are the authorities when this happens every day?

2:41pm. Who are we all supposed to think is popular where David's videos have lines running across them and his profile is crossed out like a prohibition sign? Who's popular there when his account looks like that, like the way he's been describing daily over the last month or so? Is it the same ones who already went to jail and prison for committing offenses against him and his work? Or are you too young to remember that? Well, it seems to me that these techniques of raping my posts when my back is turned were first tried on me in 2007, as I assembled my first 150-song blog. I complained about it then in much the same fashion as I do now: pointing my camera at the sky, appealing to the learned one, distracting myself with silly parodies, etc, etc, and that creep has had those impersonations of me for eleven years. Can we report him for impersonating me now?

By the way, Madonna tried to kill me. 'Hey, Dave, see that naval destroyer up there high on the shelf? See it, way up there? Can you pull that down for us on your 1500kg forklift before you go to lunch? What do you mean, no?' Don't tell me about her. She gives madonnas a bad name. I don't think stars should have the right to kill us. And its easy to dishonour me behind my back, they've proven that.

I started a new song last night. I try to write new songs once in a while, instead of always fussing with my old ones. They should try that.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the Old

Pitiful Excuse

The Netherwork: Deception Span