Homicidal Tendency

Homicidal Tendency


Glad I checked the above to catch someone humping views off the page at 6:36pm this evening - Pacific time. Notice how they hump the newest videos in my account for the views that they can't get with their feeble talent and nonexistent personalities. Anyone picking up a lot of views this afternoon since my last note on the next post? I got it on my camera. It's more popular than 'YouTube stars', I guess. Does Telus want some cutthroat asshole to have my popularity? Fuck, are they in for a legal nightmare with all this footage I'm taking.

I just recorded myself flagging Rosie O'Donnell on YouTube for hateful and abusive acts against a vulnerable person. You can do the same by clicking on the end button where it says 'report'. I'll put it in my next video post. Out of concern for the well being of Scientologists, I would advise them to 'disconnect' from this busted star if they want to escape rolling around on the floor from her prison torture. And you ladies of the View are going to get smacked down hard if I keep seeing you in her corner now that I've exposed her.

The person who called my song, Preteen Queen, 'awful' should see the views getting humped off of it by 'YouTube stars' boasting of their big page views the next day in a front page ad on the site. I guess its views were not as awful as it is. Have they been returned to their rightful owner yet?

As for my restored Bird of Prey post from 2007 and 2010, above, I think my voice has improved on the verses since I first recorded it. I may need to explain this song a little better to my African brothers and sisters, who have been so kind to me lately that I think I like them better than white people. You see, I am an honest person. I don't hide the truth about myself. I come from a family of killers. My father was a combat veteran and his father was RCMP. Killing is in my blood. And I'm a Christian on top of it. Does anyone love to kill more than a white Christian? That's the one thing I notice about my race that distinguishes it from others, the killing. I called this song Freudian rock when I first had it up. It taps into my wild and homicidal subconscious id monster, who I compared to Gollum in a fighter plane - which you may connect more closely to the hideous creep who stole so many of my posts that year for his plagiarizing comedy act in 2007.

White men are killers. We took one look at the Old Testament and gave up our pagan deities immediately. Rome only killed a few thousand Christians, but Christians, in the time of Gibbons, author of the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, killed hundreds of thousands of Christians. And that was after the Crusades. Then we learned how to drop bombs on foreigners from the air in the last century. Here at home, who was that guy in Austin, Texas, who needed a rooftop for his high powered rifle? Wasn't he a white Christian man? So I'm just being honest about my killer instinct in this song, something I inherited from the Neanderthals of prehistoric Europe, I imagine. And when I confront my darkness in such a work, it helps me stay grounded and free of my wild, natural impulses. I think I would make one hell of a soldier.

And I'm not the only soldier who writes good rock. Jimi Hendrix served in Vietnam before he took the stage with his guitar. So there's no need to fear me. I'm no more of threat to you than he was.

6:21pm. I went back to check one of the videos I wanted to flag earlier, with my headphones, and heard no immediate instances of plagiarism in O'Donnell's cat fight with the View's Elizabeth. I was looking for those clips of her film that plagiarized my old content, so I could devote a page of my account to her plagiarism. My search phrase was Shock and Awe Rosie O'Donnell and I found not one single clip of it on YouTube today. Do watch out for plagiarism in the interviews of star copyright offenders from that period. Questions were typically answered with plagiarized material.

7:53pm:



Please keep an eye on my poor assaulted videos as I go home for the night.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Shoot Me

The Netherwork: Flush with Enthusiasm

Girl Logic