Land of the Rising Views

Land of the Rising Views
8:24pm. I've updated my Chronoblog to include this blog, which started in April. This directory takes you to the first page of every blog in my account in reverse chronology, all the way back to 2010. I'll have to open a new one for August. This one's full.

So winds down another full day of frontal assaults recorded by my video camera, and I was wondering when the authorities were thinking of putting a stop to them. Are they waiting for a full moon? I hope it doesn't take too long. Look for signs of views skimming on my cartoon chronology, too, since I talked about it. Don't let them tell you those lines across my videos are normal; those are the lines of crime being committed against my posts. Why? To create fake stars, or the illusion of support for unpopular stars, with my page views, especially at night.

7:17pm:



5:39pm: I JUST RECORDED MORE LINES running across my videos at my Record of Assaults, Chronology of Recordings, and my profile inside the chronology, as it appeared yesterday. I'm on computer 1221 at my branch of the public library. I'll make another video, I guess. Authorities, please clear this up at once. Break this illegal link and be on the lookout for it.

4:00pm:



I don't know what possesses me:

Gonna take a lotta loaves
To change the weight you are
Gonna take a lotta loaves
Or you won't spread too far
So if you're losing your digestion
And you can't eat pie to pie
Hold off on the dressing
And loosen your fly-aye-aye-aye!

11:30am. Last night, when the sun went down over this horizon and rose over Japan, who stole my views? Which criminal that the media points to as a star with stolen views was it this time? Or was it a gang of them, dividing my page views among their lot? Was it the same ones who boldly do it through the day and that never seem to go to jail for it? Or was it new offenders who are encouraged by the enthusiastic support this fraud gets from the people on TV and the radio? And how long have they been soaking up all my Asian views? For how many months? Are they going to be allowed to keep my views just because I wasn't able to point my camera at their crime at two o'clock in the morning?

I want my Asian views. I want Asians to know that they visited my page. I especially want their women to see their views on my page. I want them to know they view me because I certainly view them. And I know that it would be a crying shame to let all that beauty go to waste on some silly gang of human holograms who only know how to lie, but the media doesn't care.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Shoot Me

The Netherwork: Flush with Enthusiasm

Girl Logic