My Comments

My Comments


I'm afraid I need to put my own comments on this video to make sure they are apt. I can't trust people who submit to the brain damaging propaganda of corporate broadcasters to comment fairly on this right now. I pity them. Being forced to reject things they like must cost them a lot in their lives.

More memories of Rosie's fraud movie are returning to me from eleven years ago, when she was permitted to protest the still raging war by the evil, Pentagon controlled NBC network, in order to brutalize the establishment's real critic, yours truly, with his own words. I now recall a promotion for her documentary, which featured four or five scenes that were nothing more than my blogs with pictures put to them. Did I talk about the 'shock and awe' campaign? Did I make a connection to the billion dollar pharmaceutical trade? Well, if I catch any of this online, I'll make sure to copy every word down for the record. Otherwise, the Iraq War is over and I've no further need to protest it.

Did anyone know that this is a repeat video from 2007? Please flag anything dated from that time which resembles it. It would have been erased with all the others when I deleted my account in 2007. When I put this video up in 2007, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were still in office. The Iraq War was still going on. Naturally, I felt quite hopeless leaving it online at that time. Yes, consider the timing of my protest. I protested while the war was still on, and I had no need to make money from my protest because I can draw and write and sing and play. But Rosie can't do any of those things, so she needed to make money from my non-commercial protest. I protested as a matter of honour. But the ones I'm up against do everything for profit, which leaves them free to act dishonourably.

Now, let's talk about my appearance for a second. Do I have an under weather presence? I think underfed presence is more accurate, especially when compared with Rosie O'Donnell. And why am I answering for my appearance in a video where I point to such a serious crime? You see, these stars who oppose me are all appearance and no substance. They need a real person like me to provide the substance that ends up winning you over when you see them with my work. What did the comments say on the back of Rosie's fraud DVD? Riveting and compelling? Deeply thought provoking? I would have added 'a cutting analysis'. And look at the author getting bashed for his appearance afterwards. Substance also requires more than one word to express, like the one word that these haters have been hanging onto ever since their prison boy got back up on a stage last month and went directly back to prison. One word is insufficient to answer all this from me.

And who was the 'VIP' in the stretch vehicle with tinted windows, stalking me the day before yesterday? Gee, I wonder. Do you prick Vancouver stars who should be kicked out of the country - except for Lindsay Wagner - know? How's Rosie today? No answer? How's her fraud movie? No answer. Guess I'll have to keep making do with the one word, push-button hate command from their brain guardians. Oh well.

12:42pm. I overlooked one other thing that might need mentioning about this video. When I referred to O'Donnell as a cringing adherent of the media, perhaps her people tried to counter this argument with some sort of footage of me cringing from my stricken financial condition. I need that front tooth fixed and it cost me a lot this month to put the down payment on it. But I do not feel bad about cringing for my soul. It's all the more valuable to God if I sacrifice my financial condition for the sake of my soul. But to cringe against your soul, like kneeling down to kiss the devil's foot with a filthy fraud scheme to deceive the whole public, you deserve harsh criticism for that.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Shoot Me

The Netherwork: Flush with Enthusiasm

Girl Logic