I'm Responsible

I'm Responsible
My account told me that I was responsible for warning the Europeans about Google cookies. Okay. Watch out, Europeans. Your desktop background may, at any moment, be overtaken by cute, animated g's, o's, l's, and e's, possibly dancing and wearing party hats. Before your child sees the small 'l' grow into a capital, call the police. Tell them Google assaulted you and they'll know what you're talking about. And please translate this note into your language for the other readers. They may be in grave danger.

By the way, how's that union working out over there? At least it keeps the peace for now. I'm sure it will last and prosper, even though it hasn't been tested yet. What if Switzerland gets tired of all the bank loans and wants to secede? Would they get Germany to support them? And how much longer will mere soccer victories be enough to placate the Germans? They know they're perfect, always accumulating wealth with their good habits, and they just want their neighbours to adopt the same sensible attitude towards work, family, and fatherland. But will the other countries want to change? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyways, thanks for reading my blogs. Hope it doesn't destroy your computer.

I'm not joking about the Google cookie warning. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do about it if I'm responsible for telling my readers. I hope this is enough. I wouldn't want to get into trouble.

Oh, and Europeans, I'd invite you to visit me here in Canada, but you wouldn't like my area very much. A lot of crime, especially on welfare week. And drunks walking around in public, acting aggressive. Three days ago, I got pinched for three dollars in change at the bus stop by a drunk with an open beer can. Two days ago, a couple drunks got into a fight at my building and smashed out the window above the front door. And when I came to the library, someone came in and said his laptop was stolen here. And a drunk told me 'her father was in the SS,' and another drunk said some other things that weren't as polite. So don't visit me until I move to a better location.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Shoot Me

The Netherwork: Flush with Enthusiasm

Girl Logic